Do you want to Exhibit at our September 15, 16, 17, 2017 Market?
Click on the following links for downloadable pdf forms:
Membership in the Billings Market Association
In order to exhibit at any Billings Market Association market, an individual must first join the Association. Membership may NOT be made in a company or a sales group name. Only INDIVIDUALS who are responsible for sales in this territory may apply for membership. If you are the owner and sales force of a firm, you may apply for membership in your own name — not your company’s. The company name (or names) you represent is/are listed within the individual member’s listing in our Buyer’s Guides.
- New Membership Fee (payable by all new members) $100.00
- Annual Dues (payable by all members before showing at their first market of each calendar year) For those joining at the September Market, the Annual Dues payment will carry over through the next calendar year. $100.00
- 2 Market Show Fees @ $70.00/each (It is mandatory to pay for two shows the 1st market of the Calendar Year) $140.00 The 2nd Show Fee appears as a credit on the account to be applied against any other Show Fee Charge during the calendar year. For example, upon joining to exhibit at the February 2017 market, new members must include a minimum of $340.00 with their application to cover Membership, 2017 Annual Dues, & 2-2017 Show Fees. Booth Space is NOT included in this amount and is payable either with the application or it will be billed and due approximately 3 weeks before move-in day of the Market. The 2nd Show Fee may be used for any of the other two markets of the same calendar year. When using the credit, the member must submit an application, but the $70.00 Show Fee Credit is applied so that only the booth space charge is due.
- Booth Space is based on area per day. Booth charges are based on 5 days for the January/February market, and on 4 days for the April & September markets. All booths are 12′ deep and start at 10′ long. The complete list of available lengths and costs appear on page 2 of each market application. For January/February markets a 12′ x 10′ Booth is $294.00 and for April or September it is $234.00.
- This charge includes equipment (tables, risers, racks & chairs) with the exception of an optional power outlet which is $40.00 per market
- We also have 7′ high by 2′ wide freestanding grids available for use in booths at a rental fee of $15.00 per grid per market. These are NOT freestanding. They are available on a first requested basis until our supply is exhausted.
Advertising in our Buyer’s Guides
A Buyer’s Guide is published for each of our markets and mailed in advance to approximately 1200 stores. At each market they are distributed to all sales representatives and additional copies are available for buyers. All ads are Black & White — no Color Ads or Bleeds will be accepted. The following sizes are available:
- Half Page Ad (Copy size 7″ wide by 4.8″ high)
- $80.00 per issue or $225.00 for a Half Page Ad in each of 3 consecutive Buyer Guides
- Full Page Ad (Copy size 7″ wide by 9.8″ high)
- $120.00 per issue or $300.00 for a Full Page Ad in each of 3 consecutive Buyer Guides
- Inside Cover Ad (Copy size 7″ wide by 9.8″ high)
- $200.00 per issue or $525.00 for placement in each of 3 consecutive Buyer Guides